about New Smyrna Beach
- JB's Fish Camp - Our favorite New Smyrna Beach Seafood Restaurant - JB's Fish Camp has some of the best seafood and shellfish in New Smyrna Beach. We've been eating here for over 20 years... fresh seafood, cold drinks, friendly folks and a fun casual atmosphere on the water make JB's a top choice when you are looking for Southern Seafood with a kick. Click here for more photos, details, map and link to JB's website.
- The Upper Deck Bar & Grill - Casual, yet sophisticated atmoshpere with great service and fabulous food. Fresh seafood (inlcluding my personal favorite "Lobster Mac'n Cheese"), steaks and more with a bird's eye view of New Smyrna Beach from the second floor deck. Click here for photos, details, map and link to The Upper Deck Bar & Grill's website.
- Norwood's Restaurant and Wine Shop - A New Smyrna Beach landmark since 1946. Fresh steaks, seafood and pasta in a casual atmosphere. Norwood's also has a cozy bar and well stocked wine shop. Click here for photos, details and a map to Norwood's.
- Crabby Chris Crab Shack - Simply good... Don't let the modest location along US1 fool you, Crabby Chris is cooking up gourmet eats in New Smyrna Beach. Fresh and flavorful describes the menu with everything from fish tacos to down home barbeque (on Wednesdays). We've stopped in a few times and have never been disappointed. Click here for photos, details and more information.
Burgers, Sandwiches & Such
- Cafe Heavenly - Lobster Rolls (do I need to say more?) - Cafe Heavenly is towards the west end of Flagler Avenue near the North Causeway. The restaurant is cozy and casual with a HUGE menu selection of sandwiches, soups, wraps, smoothies, paninis and gelato. The serve award winning chowders and bisques by the cup, bowl or gallon (to go) - the crab corn chowder and the lobster bisque are my personal favorites. The talk of the town is the lobster roll... Splurge for one, you'll thank me. Click here for photos, details and link to the restaurant website.
- The Breakers - Best Burger on the Beach - The Breakers is located on Historic Flagler Avenue and the beach, if you hit the water... you've gone too far. Great beach views, sports, cold libations and great food. Click here for photos, details, map and link to the restaurant website.
- Gnarly Surf Bar and Grill - Flagler Avenue Eatery just steps from the Intracoastal Waterway. Serving up gormet sandwiches, burgers and specialty dishes in a casual, fun atmosphere. Click here for photos, details and map link.
- Big Joe's Subs - Canal Street Sandwich Shop with homemade specialties and some of the best sweet iced tea you will find in the south. Click here for photos, details and map link.
- Chases on the Beach - Beachfront Bar & Restaurant - You can walk up from the surf or drive down AIA to reach this popular restaurant. Tourist hang out with beachside bar and pool. Click here for photos, details and map.
- The Garlic - Italian elegance in New Smyrna Beach - Family owned and operated authentic Italian cuisine in an enchanting environment. The Garlic is perfect for date night and special occasions or a plain old Tuesday night. You know it's good when a friend (who lived in Italy for over 10 years) said that it was the best Italian meal they've had in the States! Click here for photos, details, map and link to The Garlic's website.
- That's Amore - Where you are treated like family - We really like That's Amore! New Smyrna Beach has fantastic options for Italian Cuisine and you won't go wrong at this intimate family owned restatuarant. Click here for photos, details, map and link to That's Amore's website.
- The Beacon - A New Smyrna Beach landmark on Historic Canal Street and just steps from the Atlantic Ocean. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving traditional American fare. Click here for photos, details and a map to The Beacon.
- Ruthy's Kozy Kitchen - Ruthy's is located on Canal Street just west of Hwy. US-1. Ruthy's is open daily and offers home cooked meals for those with hearty appetites, served up by friendly staff in simple surroundings. Click here for more photos, details and map.