The Village at New Smyrna Marina
New Smyrna Beach, Florida 32169
Neighborhood Information for The Village at New Smyrna Marina in New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Mini Market Report for The Village at New Smyrna Marina
- Number of homes currently listed in the NSB MLS: 4
- Number of contingent sales (under contract): 0
Current Sales Data for The Village at New Smyrna Marina
- Number of homes sold: 2
- Average sales price: $508,000
- Lowest price sale: $503,000
- Highest price sale: $513,000
The Village at New Smyrna Marina - Boater's Paradise!
Located in the heart of New Smyrna Beach on the North Causeway and at long the banks of the Intracoastal Waterway, The Village at New Smyrna Marina is a safe haven for those living a boating lifestyle. The neighborhood fits seemlesly with the New Smyrna Marina which offers dry storage, wet slips, a full service marina and fishing store. The centerpiece of the community is "Outriggers" Restaurant Tiki Bar and Grille.
The Village at New Smyrna Marina community amenities:
- Gated Entry
- Heathed Riverside Pool
- Cabana with Showers
- 21 Homes
- Walking Distance to Outriggers Tiki Bar & Grille
Current monthly maintenance fee is $201.82 and includes items above plus common area electric, garbage and recycling collection and common area insurance.
- There are several restaurants close by including Yellow Dog Eats on Canal Street, Norwood's Seafood Restaurant & The Garlic just a few minutes down the road on 3rd Avenue. Historic Flagler Avenue has several more dining options that include: The Beacon Restaurant, The Breakers and Gnarly Surf Bar and Grill.
- New Smyrna Beach offers all kinds of outdoor activities that include boating, surfing, bird watching, kayaking, tennis and more.